Faux Tattoo care and maintenance-
If you want it to last:
The tats last about a week depending on where you put it. See “How Long Will My Tats Last?”. Soap and lotions are a BIG factor, as they will weaken and ultimately remove the tat.
- Avoid Soaps and Lotions on Tat area in the shower. It may be recommended to take a bath if these can’t be avoided in the shower.
- Hint: Tats last longer if you don’t get them wet at all.
- After showering or bathing carefully pat the tat area with a dry towel, avoid rubbing as this will remove the tat.
- Powder the tat with baby powder.
If you want to remove the tattoo:
- Take a hot shower or bath and soak the tat area with warm soapy water.
- Use a loofah to gently remove the majority of the tat.
- Use rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball to remove any excess ink on the skin.
- Do not over rub skin as this may cause irritation.