Depending on the placement of the tat on your body, it may last up to a week with proper care.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Are your inks safe?” open=”false” css_animation=”top-to-bottom”]Yes. We use only FDA approved cosmetic special fx tattoo inks and body art cosmetics from the best sources.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Do you offer custom designs?” open=”false” css_animation=”appear”]At FTS, we specialize in creating custom designs for our clients. We offer a free consultation to discuss your design concept and how we can make it a reality for you.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”How many colors can I have?” open=”false”]As Many as you want! We have the following colors available:
- Tattoo Black
- Lt Blue
- UV Glow
If you want it to last:
The tats last about a week depending on where you put it. See “How Long Will My Tats Last?”. Soap and lotions are a BIG factor, as they will weaken and ultimately remove the tat.
- Avoid Soaps and Lotions on Tat area in the shower. It may be recommended to take a bath if these can’t be avoided in the shower.
- Hint: Tats last longer if you don’t get them wet at all.
- After showering or bathing carefully pat the tat area with a dry towel, avoid rubbing as this will remove the tat.
- Powder the tat with baby powder.
If you want to remove the tattoo:
- Take a hot shower or bath and soak the tat area with warm soapy water.
- Use a loofah to gently remove the majority of the tat.
- Use rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball to remove any excess ink on the skin.
- Do not over rub skin as this may cause irritation.